We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhones and iPads. Your primary focus will be on the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services and web services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
– Design and build applications for the iOS platform
– Ensure the performance, quality, and user experience of applications
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch.
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs, AWS to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
– Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
– Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
– Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
– Familiarity with continuous integration
– Working experience with REALM and other libraries.
Please share your work (app URLs, screenshots, etc) along with your CV when applying for the job.